Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Tamworths  (Read 3066 times)

ukag0972

• Joined Mar 2009
  • Argyll
Tamworths
« on: February 14, 2011, 08:17:24 pm »
Hi folks!

Who, in Scotland has pedigree tamworths for sale or expecting in the next few months??

I'm going to replace my large blacks with tamworths again, I prefer the ginger!!!!

And, does anyone one want to buy my large blacks??

Oh, and there's pedigree black labradors for sale too!!

Spring clearout.............................

robert waddell

Re: Tamworths
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2011, 08:29:59 pm »
we do

shep53

• Joined Jan 2011
  • Dumfries & Galloway
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2011, 08:56:16 pm »
And we do go to the tamworth pig breeders forum re market place. and i thinkwe are the other side of the loch from you.

ballingall

• Joined Sep 2008
  • Avonbridge, Falkirk
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2011, 08:59:48 pm »
 :o

Lee- You're selling your Large Blacks! I would be so tempted, but we just don't have the room for full grown breeding pigs (not with the other animals anyway!).

Happyhippy, aren't you looking for some more Large Blacks, and then I can get my weaners from you next time? I don't know why but I just like the look of Large Blacks.

Tudful Tamworths

• Joined Aug 2009
    • Liz's website
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2011, 11:28:58 pm »
Congratulations on making such a wise decision! Come and join the Tamworth Breeders' Club, too.
www.lizshankland.com www.biggingerpigs.com
Author of the Haynes Pig Manual, Haynes Smallholding Manual, and the Haynes Sheep Manual. Three times winner of the Tamworth Champion of Champions. Teaching smallholding courses at Kate Humble's farm: www.humblebynature.com

HappyHippy

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2011, 11:49:10 pm »
Happyhippy, aren't you looking for some more Large Blacks, and then I can get my weaners from you next time? I don't know why but I just like the look of Large Blacks.
I'm at my limit for the minute (according to Bruce ;)) don't encourage me  ;D ;D ;D
But by next year, once Lady and Duchess are old enough I'll have Large Black weaners for sale ;D Consider Kune Kune's for meat - PLEASE ;) and have a wee read at the thread I started, makes financial sense, especially if you've got plenty of grass  ;D I might also have some KK x Berkshire later in the year (not decided if I'm going to go for AI for the girls, or let Big Red, the young KK boar, have his way with them ;D)
Karen x

violet

• Joined Jul 2009
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2011, 12:48:02 pm »
I do too  :) I'm in the Highlands.

I have piglets due this week & an in-pig  sow for sale - I've posted in the Market place about her here, RC & Tamworth Breeders Forum.
They are all registered/birth notified pedigree pigs.

I also have some young breeding stock for sale.

ukag0972

• Joined Mar 2009
  • Argyll
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2011, 02:26:00 pm »
Thank-you  folks,

Shep, Where are you??? and I hope yours are not related to my boar, Croyshouse Jasper.

Lillian, do you want to buy my large blacks? or you have some Tamworths??

Beth, my girls are very quiet and would love to come to stay with you and your goats. They have got goat experience!!

Lee

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS