Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: "Roxy's" kittens, 8 months on  (Read 3532 times)

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
"Roxy's" kittens, 8 months on
« on: February 09, 2011, 09:48:56 pm »
 :o is it really 8 months?!

here's proof that my boys are the farm cat, outdoor, savage rodent murders that Roxy promised me ...

With their big "brother", on the rug by the fire

on the settee , they are always snuggled, have to be touching each other or us...

Frankie ... yes, he chewed his way into the cardboard box, then chewed another hole to get out again!!  if you leave him near cardboard, or a toilet roll it ends up looking like a blizzard (or mice have been!)

No, they do spend plenty of time outside, honestly!

Little Blue

Roxy

• Joined May 2009
  • Peak District
    • festivalcarriages.co.uk
Re: "Roxy's" kittens, 8 months on
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2011, 10:00:31 pm »
Aww ....big handsome boys now!!  They will  be one in April I think.  Alfie - is he the black and white one - looks very like his dad, and I have a relation sitting here in the caravan with me,  Charlie, same age, who has the same black fringe!!

Their mum is black and white, but very long hair and a big bushy tail.  If you remember, she has her kittens up in a cupboard, with a flip up lid in the old caravan.  I always worried about your two boys, as once they got active, they were in danger of falling out - they never did.#
Mum was most displeased when at 4 weeks I removed them from the cupboard to a cat bed on the floor - she somehow carried them back!!!

Yep, they definitely look feral, your two......I can stand next totheir mum while she waits to be fed, but thats all. 

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2011, 10:08:34 pm »
yes, Alfie is the B & W one, slightly longer fur than Frankie, who has fur just like velvet.
Alf looks just like my old lad Claude who went missing.  When I think back... bringing them home on the bus! then a bloke with a dog got on & couldnt work out why it was so aggitated!!

Little Blue

silver swan

• Joined Feb 2011
  • Scotland
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2011, 10:11:13 pm »
The one in the photo behind the wire fence with the lamp - that's exactly what I look like when I wake up!!! 'Bring it on'!!

Beautiful moggies. X

Roxy

• Joined May 2009
  • Peak District
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2011, 10:16:06 pm »
Oh yes, we brought them to the horse show at Bakewell.  Having a giggle here at remembering you with that very large bag  - and one of the kittens had a poo?  I have tears running down my face now.  Hey, the driver would have charged you child fares had he known what you had in that bag!!!

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2011, 10:21:51 pm »
When I had to change buses (cos it was a Sunday!) I took them into the Co-op toilets to clean it up .... These teenagers came in and squealed about it smelling!

and yes, I did take them round the shop too ... it was cooler!
Little Blue

Roxy

• Joined May 2009
  • Peak District
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2011, 10:31:02 pm »
Little Blue .....you can take babies into toilets to change them - but not cats!!!  You were fortunate they did not escape!!

Right, what time is the bus to come and collect the pigs, and what size bag do you suggest........  Urgh .....can you imagine the mess!!!!

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2011, 10:42:23 pm »
they were too nervous - tried to hide at the back!
you wouldnt think it now, just how timid they were, especially Alfie...

you'll need at least a suitcase for the porkers :)
Little Blue

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS