Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Kune Kune Sow  (Read 1782 times)

powispigs

• Joined Jul 2010
  • Shropshire
    • Powis Pigs
Kune Kune Sow
« on: March 10, 2011, 02:52:16 pm »
Hi all,
we have had visiting for our GOS Boars 'services' for a little while a 3year old kune kune sow, her owners phoned a couple of days ago and they are moving back to Australia so have left us with Emily to sell! Is there anyone who would be interested? She may be in pig to Bob, she is unregistered but a happy little pig, we are in Shrewsbury, Shropshire  :wave:  Bob is still available to buy!!

powispigs

• Joined Jul 2010
  • Shropshire
    • Powis Pigs
Re: Kune Kune Sow
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2011, 04:52:27 pm »
Is anyone interested in Emily?
 :pig:

Roxy

• Joined May 2009
  • Peak District
    • festivalcarriages.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2011, 10:54:03 pm »
I am in love with my two kune kune piglets and am sorely tempted to have more .....but my hubby thinks I already have too many animals unfortunately.

powispigs

• Joined Jul 2010
  • Shropshire
    • Powis Pigs
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2011, 08:26:13 pm »
I understand that one! we started with two weaners and now have 60 pigs are so addictive!   :pig:

wellies

• Joined Jul 2010
  • Shrewsbury
    • Fairfax Ryeland Flock
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2011, 04:11:19 pm »
I would have had her if she wasn't pregnant as my one castrated Kune Kune unfortunately died today and has left behind his rather bewildered brother and I am concerned he will get lonely and depressed  :'(. I just wouldn't know what to do with the possible piglets she might be carrying and she would need to be seperated from Harry when she was due to give birth, leaving him alone again. Let me know if you know of any other Kune Kunes who need a new home and maybe a suitable friend for Harry

powispigs

• Joined Jul 2010
  • Shropshire
    • Powis Pigs
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2011, 07:14:47 pm »
I have replied on your other post - she has been with the boar fo 6 months and showing no sign of being in pig but obviously couldn't guarantee it, I am so sorry to hear about your kun kune dying  :pig:

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS