Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Labrador Pups arrived!!!!  (Read 11157 times)

Sandy

Re: Labrador Pups arrived!!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2011, 04:50:32 pm »
Took ages to find the web sight,  he breeds Boxers and has some good ideas re breading etc, he has been doing it for ages and came up with the Whelping box as he was fed up with others quality, Islay sits and the shelve stops here from pressing her back into the box and the pups seem to always go under the shelve,  here is his web site    http://www.mekartboxers.co.uk/

Sandy

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2011, 05:07:13 pm »
Just checked the site and none on there any more, not sure why!!! Shame"" Sent him an E Mail and he has had a family berevement so not had any for sale but will, keep on checking his site as they are well worth the money
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 10:26:59 pm by Sandy »

Sandy

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2011, 11:15:07 pm »
That whelping box is a great asset to us, Islay is in with them all the time whereas last time, she kept sleeping outside the box and only nipping in and out to feed them, they are currently trying to walk/wobble and tiny bits of thier eyes are opening!!! I shall post pics again soon!!

faith0504

• Joined Aug 2010
  • Cairngorms
  • take it easy and chill
    • blaemuir cottage
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2011, 12:06:18 pm »
i bet they are so cute cant wait to see more pictures  :wave:

Sandy

« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2011, 12:27:39 pm »
Not a brilliant photo, they are now 2 weeks old today!

faith0504

• Joined Aug 2010
  • Cairngorms
  • take it easy and chill
    • blaemuir cottage
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2011, 01:48:56 pm »
oh bless they are lovely, im getting broody!!!!!!!! have you got homes for any of them yet??  :wave:

Sandy

« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2011, 02:13:42 pm »
No, not advertised them yet, next week I will...we want photos of puppies walking around not wobbling  ;)

silver swan

• Joined Feb 2011
  • Scotland
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2011, 02:27:33 pm »
Little puddings...lovely!!!!   ;)

knightquest

• Joined May 2010
  • Birmingham
    • Knight Pet Supplies
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2011, 07:34:50 pm »
What lovely dogs  :)

Ian
Ian (me), Diane (my wife) and 4 dogs. Ollie (Lab mix) , Quest (Malamute), Gazer and Boris (Leonbergers)

Sandy

« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2011, 08:04:14 pm »
Ian, a man who has been staying with us on and off for 2 years was going to have a Yellow lab last year but bought a Malamute, he loves it but has loads of problems with her, she eats anything and steals, chews everything up and howels when in season, they are going to have her spayed but the dog is not good at being off lead either and as he is away from home for long periods, I doubt his wife takes it out, hence the behaviour. People should choose a breed to suit thier life style and environment not always by looks, I love Malamutes too!!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 08:05:48 am by Sandy »

Sandy

Re: Labrador Pups arrived!!!!ALL SOLD AND IN THIER NEW HOMES!!!
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2011, 03:28:41 pm »
Just to say all the labs have gone now and we are very happy with thier new owners and homes, we both loved having them around and everyday had at least 2 enquries for the little pups, now they are gone we can get the kitchen back and concentrate back on the B&B stuff :(   much rather have dogs than people!!!!

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2011, 05:16:09 pm »
That's great news that the last little lad has gone - I'm very pleased for you (and him, ;D at 8 weeks they are beginning to need their new homes, although I do know a lot of breeders who nowadays keep them to 10 weeks)
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

faith0504

• Joined Aug 2010
  • Cairngorms
  • take it easy and chill
    • blaemuir cottage
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2011, 06:08:29 pm »
really pleased for you, well done on finding them homes, you can look forward to there new owners telling there stories as they grow up bless them  :wave:

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS