Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: I've been having fun  (Read 13705 times)

ellisr

• Joined Sep 2009
  • Wales
Re: I've been having fun
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2011, 09:24:48 am »
I have sorted Tracy. My OH found some chain in my 'may come in useful' box, so she will have her bracelet too. It is a bit strange when I have only made 2 and the people know each other.

I can't post her package until tomorrow I have to wait in for the workmen today.

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2011, 02:57:57 pm »
aw that's good!! I've just posted a comment linked with your fb page on my own so hopefully you'll be getting some more of my mad mates come your way lol.

bracelet arrived today and its just as gorgeous in real life. Am very very happy. Scarlett, my 4 year old, is carrying around the card with the lamb picture on as she loves lambs!
thanks again
Lisa xx
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

ellisr

• Joined Sep 2009
  • Wales
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2011, 03:21:42 pm »
I'll send scarlett some pictures of my lambs this spring and your more than welcome to come visit.
Thanks for the link I am going to keep posting yours to see if you can get more sales.
I am so glad you like it, I am like most people and worry that people won't like it as much as I do and that it goes through the post ok.

ellisr

• Joined Sep 2009
  • Wales
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2011, 03:59:24 pm »
And last night I made these, a bit out of my comfort zone but I couldn't leave the guys out

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2011, 05:11:21 pm »
I think they are lovely.  If I hadn't bought my son-in-law cuff links at Christmas I'd have bought them.  I tried to open the Facebook page link at the bottom of your posts but it failed, have you changed it?
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2011, 05:36:38 pm »
For some reason that brings up a DNS error too - I copied it without the HTTP prefix and it worked, but the main photo doesn't show up.
www.facebook.com/pages/Shoebox-Jewellery-Designs/118495371507757

Will go and have a browse now, thank you. ;D
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Blinkers

• Joined Jan 2008
  • Carmarthenshire
  • Carmarthenshire/Pembrokeshire border
    • Glyn Elwyn - Faithmead Herd
    • Facebook
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2011, 07:00:56 pm »
Wow - you have a real talent there, they are absolutely delightful.   Lots of luck with the venture.  :wave:
Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again !!
www.glynelwyn.co.uk

ellisr

• Joined Sep 2009
  • Wales
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2011, 07:38:19 pm »
Thanks, I am trying hard at the moment as i would like this to be my job instead of having to temp all the time you never know I may just pull it off ;)

faith0504

• Joined Aug 2010
  • Cairngorms
  • take it easy and chill
    • blaemuir cottage
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2011, 07:52:24 pm »
believe in yourself and loads of positive thinking, dreams can and do come true  :wave:

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2011, 08:19:41 pm »
Scarlett would love that  :) she still gazes at the triplet lambs over the road begging for her own! didn't realise that you are quite nearby, for some reason thought you were in scotland.
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

ellisr

• Joined Sep 2009
  • Wales
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2011, 09:18:59 pm »
I'm originally from the north east but ended up in somerset but that is a long boring story. Did you get my message on FB about the Taunton and Somerset show it is at taunton racecourse and is billed to be a good 2 days

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2011, 07:47:52 am »
ooh no, didn't get that message. will go and look for it. thanks

faith0504

• Joined Aug 2010
  • Cairngorms
  • take it easy and chill
    • blaemuir cottage
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2011, 02:19:25 pm »
hiya, the bracelet arrived this morning, it is STUNNING, thank you so very much, you are a very talented lady, my OH even commented on how nice it is  :bouquet: :wave:

ellisr

• Joined Sep 2009
  • Wales
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2011, 02:37:54 pm »
oh my goodness a man noticed new jewellery ;D It is my pleasure is the size ok for you?

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS