Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Would anyone like Either a Purebreed Cream Crested Legbar Cockerel or  (Read 3806 times)

Mel

As per the Title,I have a Gorgeous example of a pure breed Cream Crested legbar perfect for breeding,he is lovely temperament,also a Pure breed Black leghorn-also very nice,he is a very funny character,I do not wish for them to go to the pot,they are pure breeds,I can deliver locally-ish for free,I just wish for them to go to good homes as am having to thin out my flocks.

I do not cull at birth,seems an awful waste of a life-not being sentimental!All my birds are in tip top health,wormed and such. ;)

Pictures of my legbar,he has a couple of battle marks on his wattle though these are very recent and I have treated them so should clear up ok. :) is he not a fine bird!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 09:59:43 am by leghorn »

daddymatty82

• Joined Aug 2010
  • swindon
Re: Would anyone like Either a Purebreed Cream Crested Legbar Cockerel or
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2011, 09:53:28 pm »
any pics of legbar as  i may know a friend who maybe intrested   where you located?

Mel

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2011, 10:09:00 pm »
any pics of legbar as  i may know a friend who maybe intrested   where you located?

I shall take a couple in the morning,I am in East Northants.

Mel

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2011, 10:01:25 am »
As per the Title,I have a Gorgeous example of a pure breed Cream Crested legbar perfect for breeding,he is lovely temperament,also a Pure breed Black leghorn-also very nice,he is a very funny character,I do not wish for them to go to the pot,they are pure breeds,I can deliver locally-ish for free,I just wish for them to go to good homes as am having to thin out my flocks.

I do not cull at birth,seems an awful waste of a life-not being sentimental!All my birds are in tip top health,wormed and such. ;)

Pictures of my legbar,he has a couple of battle marks on his wattle though these are very recent and I have treated them so should clear up ok. :) is he not a fine bird!
Just Bumping to show I have added pictures.

beegl

• Joined Dec 2009
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2011, 12:19:45 pm »
have sent you contact details of someone local who will have all your unwanted birds regards alan

Mel

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2011, 02:46:32 pm »

Cream Legbar Taken subject to collection-Thank you Alan. The Black Leghorn is still available.

beegl

• Joined Dec 2009
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2011, 12:25:05 am »

Cream Legbar Taken subject to collection-Thank you Alan. The Black Leghorn is still available.

good news always got people around the country looking for birds great that we have put you together and the bird will have a nice new home regards alan

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS