Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Saturday night fun!!  (Read 5226 times)

Sandy

Saturday night fun!!
« on: January 21, 2011, 10:24:40 pm »
We went shopping tonight, had a nice meal and got out 2 dvd's, Steve is locked into them but I think they are *rap!!!!! So, I came on here to have some fun and it all is dull tonight, whats happened, lets open our soles!!! Mine is perminatlyopen, we had a chap come to read the meters and HE told me his life story!! tell my yours  ;) ;) ;) I have decided i have ADD
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 05:03:01 pm by Sandy »

gavo

• Joined Aug 2008
  • Belcoo, Enniskillen, N.Ireland
  • Crazy Pig Lover
Re: Friday night fun!!
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2011, 11:13:46 pm »
We'll tell ours if you tell yours

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2011, 11:15:48 pm »
How long have you got, Gavo? Sandy's had a very varied life!  ;D ;D ;D
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

gavo

• Joined Aug 2008
  • Crazy Pig Lover
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2011, 11:27:59 pm »
Plenty of time ,my story is short as i'm such a young thing[i wish].

Sandy

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2011, 12:16:41 am »
I am in the process of writting a book, its been fun!!!!!  I started my life visiting Mental Hospitals waiting for my mums shift to end, then ended up in a B&B.....so many people have told me thier mostest intimate things, Iused to work in Child protection and SOcial workers used to "send me in" as people opened up to me!!! now OPEN UP!!!!

Sandy

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2011, 12:17:43 am »
Ran out of time and I have a stif neck through falling asleep on the floor in front of the fire with the Labs as I hate TV!!!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 05:03:28 pm by Sandy »

scattybiker1972

• Joined Dec 2009
  • wirral
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2011, 12:18:03 am »
depends if your gonna put it in your book ..lol

gavo

• Joined Aug 2008
  • Crazy Pig Lover
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2011, 12:31:09 am »
Sandy as i said mine's short

Married ,4 kids, living in N.I farming land that's been in the wifes family for quite some while; about to be made redundant which should open a whole new adventure.

Sandy

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2011, 01:07:06 pm »
Thats how mine finished, married, 27 Dec 2010 at home with all the family present, 3 kids, now all grown up with children of thier own, running a B&B and my husband is due to be laid off as he is an agency worker, fingers crossed something else will be there for him but he applied for 1 job, had a great interview but did not get it, now hes all down on himself!!!!!! anyway, I could elaberate but this is how I have ended up and love it....still thinking of legal ways to earn so more money but with more and more opposition (next door whats to poach our guest!!) money is very tight!!!!!

gavo

• Joined Aug 2008
  • Crazy Pig Lover
Re: Saturday night fun!!
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2011, 06:12:09 pm »
Life is hard, but it could be worse, we could wake up in the morning to find we are dead !

Sandy

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2011, 06:31:08 pm »
I am now getting on but I still have loads to do and hope I can live long enough, I would move regularly but probably loose money, I love trying out different houses but you do get stuck. I originaly bought a house in COrnwall but it fell through 2x's, we intended to live a few years there and then move to Scotland, thanks to location, location, location, BUT, as the sale of our house took ages we decided to come to Scotland and it suits us much better, to find yourself dead is nothing but to find your hubby/partner dead is horrific....just hope I can enjoy loads of years ahead as I have so much to do!!!!!!!!!!

gavo

• Joined Aug 2008
  • Crazy Pig Lover
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2011, 06:45:21 pm »
But you have to admit it would be a surprise to wake up dead .I have plenty of plans and i hope plenty of time to fulfil them,oldest child is 23 youngest is 10.We have been here for 12 years love having so much of our family here ; both sets of parents and 2 of  the wife's brothers and 1 of her  sisters. This farming lark started out as a hobby with a few poultry for the kids to look after and now it has become an almost all consuming passion.

Sandy

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2011, 05:45:02 pm »
Gavo, sounds like you are very comtented with life, we are too and we both have the same roaming spirit but it is far too hard to roam unless you have no ties at all and can earn money. I have a friend who sold up her home and is now roaming the world, doing a few odd jobs as she goes and enjoying it, not sure it would suit me as I do like my home. I find the hard work of farming type things great for stress releif but  you also need someone on the inside cleaning and cooking, the dirt that you get daily can be a task...wow, I am rambling...only a cup of tea in sight too!!!!!!!

gavo

• Joined Aug 2008
  • Crazy Pig Lover
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2011, 09:55:34 pm »
Yes life here is pretty good but hey who knows what direction life may lead us as a family but wherever it may be i'm sure it will be fun.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS