Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: SEASONS GREETINGS  (Read 7102 times)

Hilarysmum

• Joined Oct 2007
SEASONS GREETINGS
« on: December 25, 2007, 10:16:52 am »
Merry Christmas from bleak mid winter Brittany.  HM

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
Re: SEASONS GREETINGS
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2007, 10:48:09 am »
And from all of us here, in damp drizzly Alloa!

natasha

• Joined Dec 2007
  • whalsay,shetland isles
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2007, 05:24:47 pm »
and from us up here in the windy isle of whalsay
natasha.

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2007, 05:27:57 pm »
Welcome - do tell us a bit about yourself.

And where are you?

Rosemary

Townie

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Fife
    • http://www.townie.wordpress.com
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2007, 11:46:06 pm »
I'm a bit late with my merry christmas's but hope everyone had a lovely time.. wet and windy Fife here

pigsatlesrues

• Joined Oct 2008
  • Normandy, France
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2007, 09:28:12 pm »
I have been cut off from the world for a week with visitors/guests and a 'bloomin loverly christmas' - it has been just wonderful despite all of us coming down with the dreaded tummy bug. Over a 48 hours period from Boxing Day we were falling like flies with sickness and temperatures, which lasted about 24 hours then gone. Bizzarr goings on, spread around the area apparrently. So today we scrubbed the red cross from the front door and faced the world of Christmas cheer once more.

Things are getting back to normal somewhat - the wine rack is much diminished - the dogs that smelt so sweet after their showers on Christmas Eve now smell of cow slurry once more - the pigs after behaving themselves for several days now have once more crashed the electric fencing and the bakery wall has collapsed exposing a perfect exit for Delboy to run a muck! The only saving grace there is that Vanessa is visiting Del at the moment for 'you know what' and in true female style she likes to know just where her man is so just a few grunts from her signals him comes back 'to heel' - playtime over!
(I just wish I had the same control with John!).

Sadly the turkey is finished - roasted, coldcuts, broth but sadly no curry this year - too many people to feed! The fridge is beginning to empty and I can just see the back of it on the top shelf although it is deffinately a funny colour - something has stuck to it over the past few days.

So a lull before the storm tommorrow and YO! New Years Eve and another 24 hours of entertaining and maybe by tommorrow lunchtime the wine rack will be replenished just to cover us into 2008!

So from all of us here at Les Rues, me, John and Skye and of course all of our Pigglies, we wish you all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR and we look forward to reading all of your postings in 2008.    :P :P :)

Kate
Bonjour et avoir un bon jour !

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS