Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Last supper ?  (Read 1549 times)

wizz

• Joined Oct 2010
Last supper ?
« on: January 10, 2011, 05:59:10 pm »
Hello :)

My 2 boys (sausage & bacon) are finally off tomorrow morning age 27 weeks ! definently ready to go as they are beginning to get quite boistrous - one even bit my bum yesterday and had me running to the fence, got a fab bruise! Farmer friend is coming with his trailer so tomorrow morning, should be eventful especially as I have to fit in a school run also !

Not posted much but have loved reading all about your piggies and got a lot of help from the posts x
Have really enjoyed my first attempt pig keeping

Quick question -

Can I feed them tonight? They are due at the abbatior at 10am tomorrow morning

Wizz x  :pig:

HappyHippy

Re: Last supper ?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2011, 06:24:27 pm »
I always give mine something, just a little though - you want them hungry in the morning so they follow the bucket into the trailer  ;)
Good luck, hope it all goes well.
Karen x

Hilarysmum

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2011, 09:24:06 am »
Hope it all went well.   :)

charlie

• Joined Feb 2010
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2011, 10:11:31 am »
I love having my pigs get up in the morning feed piggies then walk the dog check the sheep fed the dog then have my brekkie. Then that day comes for the pigs to go i hate it yeah i know they had a good life but i still hate it. feed just a little the day before if you can try feeding in the trailer the night before make it easy in the morning

Hilarysmum

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2011, 07:31:02 am »
charlie fact that you hate it when they go shows how much you care  .... can only be a good thing in a smallholder

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS