Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: MUST SEE TWO PART YOUTUBE: Piers Corbyn Returns: The Cold Truth of What is to Co  (Read 2480 times)

bamford6

http://climaterealists.com/?id=6985                          this is youre wether Piers Corbyn forcasts for farmers thats been on this site for 12 months and i use nothink else.iff this is right we wll pay for the soft winters in the past 
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 09:58:58 pm by bamford6 »

bamford6

this will be the end off smallholders in the uk iff Piers Corbyn meteorologist forcaster is corect this mini ice age wich will be att its worst  in 25 yeres time . Piers Corbyn's WeatherAction long range detailed forecast for December issued in November - which repeated his first provisional forecast for a snowy December issued last May - explicitly warned December 2010 would be "EXTREMELY COLD AND EXCEPTIONALLY SNOWY - PROBABLY THE COLDEST DECEMBER for 100 YEARS"            http://www.weatheraction.com/docs/WANews11No1.pdf

morri2

• Joined Jun 2008

HMMMM!  Not a complete surprise to me - have read about this before (I posted something here about it, late last year)  and it is quite unnerving to those living off the land.  There is also some skepticism as to the state of the summers during this period.  There are predictions that although the winters will be longer and colder, the summers, although giving a shorter growing period, will be warmer.  There's a lot of conflicting information out there.  Thanks for bringing this up because its such a important issue and we should all be made aware of it.  I feel the powers that be will do their utmost to keep this from the public at large because of the possibly catastrophic effects it might have on food supplies.  I would be interested to hear others views on this.  :wave:

bamford6

the cost off this cold wether i have 2 frends selling there 12 month hens for £1 each then offerd to give them a way yesterday all 60 dispatched a nother  friend 30 hens free to good home .my quail free still e mailing phoning etc .and this is only the second winter feed costs going up and up .import cheap eggs contaminated last week eggs to rise by 20 pence a dozen .you canot get rid off stock at the mo people dont wont to bother .will dispatch all quail very soon fed up e mailing phoning . diesel up gas up feed up strore up heating oil food on avarage £1 on each thing bag corn chick crubs bottle gas diesel round bale .remember we have no money feeding for the next 3 months.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 06:33:28 pm by bamford6 »

morri2

• Joined Jun 2008
Didn't I hear about food shortages in Algeria recently - leading to street rioting due to the high prices? 

Problems locally here too; My neighbour has just sold off the majority of his lambs for stores as he cannot afford the feed to finish them himself. 

Wonder what the future holds????? ???

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS