Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Is America the Devil?  (Read 5400 times)

morri2

• Joined Jun 2008
Re: Is America the Devil?
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2011, 07:38:53 pm »
Having read the book 'The End of Food' by Paul Taylor I can say that Kevin has a very valid point!!

sausagesandcash

• Joined Jan 2009
  • UK
    • IrishHandcraft
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2011, 09:35:52 pm »
Tell us more!

morri2

• Joined Jun 2008
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2011, 07:16:56 pm »
Would love to but there is too much to fit in here.  Another couple of books, slightly less lengthy and more readable are 'Not on the Label' and 'Eat Your Heart Out' by Felicity Lawrence.  Not sure where Kev gets his info, but I wouldn't mind being enlightened!!   ;D

Bright Raven

• Joined May 2010
  • North Shropshire
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2011, 11:32:15 pm »
Monsanto is but one of many evil biochemical company's, UK  bio knowledge gained from years of information gathering linked to the Darwin expeditions are now being exploited by big bio chemical businesses that have no interest in the medicinal benefits of the samples gathered and cataloged. The big money is in the exploitation of genetic modification to produce more productive and predictable crops. There is no money in medicine only in bio-fuels and chemically modified food reliant on specific fertilizers and suppressants. Where once honest grey bearded professors walked now businessmen with powerful friends with financial incentives pillage the knowledge that was gathered and cataloged for the benefit of all mankind by by our great explorers.

The poison is not in America it is everywhere, at the heart of every institiution. Everything we think is true and honest has been systematically raped and turned into monsters to keep the average soul suppressed. Castrated, blinkered and oppressed.  The devil is ........... everywhere, in every detail.

Julia xxx 3 acres and a day job!!!! Chickens, Turkeys, Sheep, Pigs, Veggies and Homebrew. Husband, son, pets, chutney and music.
If I am here it's because I am putting my feet up!

northfifeduckling

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Fife
    • North Fife Blog
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2011, 07:04:46 pm »
I don't think it is America as such - it is greed, just more widespread over there (possibly).  :&>

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS