Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Land to rent West Lothian and surrounding  (Read 630 times)

Protea

• Joined May 2024
Land to rent West Lothian and surrounding
« on: May 23, 2024, 06:14:10 am »
Hi everyone we are urgently searching for a place to rent, ideally in the West Lothian or the surrounding areas. Our situation is quite pressing, as we have rescued animals that depend on us. We currently have two static caravans and only two goats as livestock. We need a temporary place to stay while we work on securing a mortgage. Unfortunately, we can't stay where we are now, and we're feeling quite stuck. If anyone has a farm, land, any recommendations, or know anyone it would mean the world to us. Thank you so much in advance for your help!

cans

• Joined May 2013
Re: Land to rent West Lothian and surrounding
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2024, 07:46:57 am »
Good morning Protea,

To get wider coverage of your situation you could post in the "Coffee lounge" as it is a matter of urgency

Have you tried a poster in local livestock markets, farm supply shops?

I hope you find a solution soon 

Protea

• Joined May 2024
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2024, 09:35:33 am »
Hi,

Thank you, I'll try the coffee lounge as well. Didn't think about a poster but thanks that's that's a good idea as well, much appreciated.

Thanks
Greg

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2024, 06:08:03 pm »
If you are already in the local area try going round small farms - you might find they are happy to have you for a fixed period for some rent.  If you can afford some time to offer help too that could be an advantage
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS