Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Help finding old friends  (Read 256 times)

WoodlandWanderer2023

• Joined Jan 2024
Help finding old friends
« on: January 03, 2024, 01:36:14 pm »
This is a bit of an odd one. But I'm hoping someone may be able to help. My name is Timothy and My mother was Pam Evans, she used to frequent country life forum (I think it was called) and then henhouse online forum. This is going back 20 years so it may be a long shot. I'm trying to get in contact with some of her old friends. All I can remember is a lea and Ian near slaithwaite Yorkshire. A Holly from seven oaks. A woman who lived in or near Ludlow. And another women and her family that lived Wales somewhere, possible mid or south. Had big recovery trucks for lorries, caravans in barns and a nice old Morris minor. If you recognise any of this, please show this post to them as I would love to get in touch. I am looking at buying land in Wales to continue my mother's dream. I know this isn't a usual post. There was a women who part owned my mother's land but unfortunately I don't know anything else since she died.
Thabkyou

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS