Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: CSSA MEETING!!  (Read 2466 times)

Sandy

CSSA MEETING!!
« on: December 16, 2010, 01:06:40 am »
Hi, still up and finnishing off some nibbles from the meeting at Tower House tonight, so nice to have the house full again and the dinning room used. We have some belongings left here and I have forgotten the name they go under, Mr and Mrs Osbourn....Steve works in Glasgow if thats a help, he can take the item and meet you somewhere....hope its not too inconvienient otherwise drop in and collect anytime. Nice to be with like minded people!!! Thanks all, lovely pressie too!

Sandy

Re: CSSA MEETING!!
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2010, 04:57:17 pm »
Belongings gone back to owner, Happy Christmas everyone and may your pipes not freeze!! :wave:

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2010, 05:03:31 pm »
Hope you weren't still up clearing up our mess.  I would normally have stayed to help as usual but had to get back to feed this puppy I am looking after.  Sorry.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Sandy

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2010, 08:46:46 pm »
Not much to do only move  a few things, I love that white chrissy cake...ate it most today, nothing else though, cake for breakfast, lunch and tea but its all fruit and nuts so not too bad!!

Simon O

• Joined Mar 2010
  • Bonkle
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2010, 10:10:42 pm »
Hey thanks a lot for hosting the party and for looking after Cheryl's bag overnight! It was great to meet everyone and to hear what you were doing. Happy Christmas. Simon and Cheryl

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2010, 10:13:33 pm »
Great to meet you two and hear all about your new place.  looking froward to a visit sometime once you're all sorted out
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS