Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: URGENT - Palacerigg Country Park  (Read 28917 times)

happymanoftheworld

• Joined Dec 2010
    • Scottish Rare Breeds
Re: URGENT - Palacerigg Country Park
« Reply #75 on: December 14, 2010, 06:54:13 pm »
we wont be there been to to many cooncil meetings in the past talk Shiite and decisions made before hand your sitting there fumming and cant say anything hope you are successful but if they have it earmarked for another use there will be money in the budget for that

Apologies to member "Palacerigg" and Juliet, Karen and Ruth ----- It WAS Lillian who summed up the meetings with THAT word  ;D (but it COULD have been "Palacerigg"!!!)

Fleecewife

• Joined May 2010
  • South Lanarkshire
    • ScotHebs
« Reply #76 on: December 14, 2010, 07:16:59 pm »
It was a good afternoon's work though  ;D ;D ;D  Thank you for being there
"Let's not talk about what we can do, but do what we can"

There is NO planet B - what are YOU doing to save our home?

Do something today that your future self will thank you for - plant a tree

Love your soil - it's the lifeblood of your land.

robert waddell

« Reply #77 on: December 14, 2010, 07:40:47 pm »
obviously what i wrote has been quoted elsewhere it should not detract from the fact that the famous five led and motivated by karen has been useful in saving palacerigg my dealings with cooncils(planning commite) meetings when they have been presented with objections to developments it should not be for me to be left with the humane s*^!e to deal with with both the cooncil and sepa unable or unwilling to accept that their decisions have  caused inconvenience to others rant over once again congratulations to the famous five on their success

happymanoftheworld

• Joined Dec 2010
    • Scottish Rare Breeds
« Reply #78 on: December 14, 2010, 08:20:54 pm »
Hi Lillian - I have to say that you were absolutely correct about the most of the meeting..... each party used it to castigate the opposing parties on the NATIONAL economy.... the actual talking about the LOCAL economy would have taken probably ten minutes at most...... do they get expenses for length of time at meeting??? Not that I'm cynical. Anyway Lillian - I would think that you are not too far away from "my bit" near Strathaven.  ;)

robert waddell

« Reply #79 on: December 14, 2010, 08:46:20 pm »
i hope to be at lanark on thursday well o/h and myself are always there

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS