Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: home wanted  (Read 2436 times)

sabrina

• Joined Nov 2008
home wanted
« on: November 09, 2010, 03:09:00 pm »
Is there anyone in Moray or Aberdeenshire that could home a female Indian runner duck. She hatched late July along with 3 other ducks who are all male. Hence the reason she needs to be re homed.  :&>

faith0504

• Joined Aug 2010
  • Cairngorms
  • take it easy and chill
    • blaemuir cottage
Re: home wanted
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 05:20:24 pm »
she can come and live with me if she would be ok as an only duck, i have only got hens, i live near buckie  :wave:

northfifeduckling

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Fife
    • North Fife Blog
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 08:56:30 pm »
oh, I'd love to have her!! My daughter asked for her own Indian runner (we have one and 9 other ducks) - but the only occasion I'm coming your way will be for a Rock concert on the 3rd - might prove a bit difficult! :&>

sabrina

• Joined Nov 2008
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2010, 05:21:32 pm »
Thankyou both for getting back to me. She is scared of my hens faith0504 so I doubt if she would settle. I will be working on the 3rd northfifeducking so i think getting her to you would be rather difficult and I am not sure she would be into rock music  ;D

CameronS

• Joined Aug 2009
  • North East Fife
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2010, 05:58:20 pm »
can't you get rid of two of the males?

i would take her but i won't be up your way,  sorry

northfifeduckling

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Fife
    • North Fife Blog
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2010, 06:56:01 pm »
I'll ask around if someone else is going up your way, Sabrina. She would be happy here with lots of mates... :&> :&> :&> :&> :&> :&> :&> :&> :&> :&>

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2010, 07:05:47 pm »
I have friends over at Memsie, near Fraserburgh - I'm sure they'd have her, but that's a fair bit away from you still.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

sabrina

• Joined Nov 2008
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2010, 02:50:33 pm »
Not that far Annie, I am quite happy to keep the boys just as pets. A friend a couple of miles away is going to ask her father this eveing if they can have her so I will keep you posted  :)

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS