Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Covid Vax - have you had yours?  (Read 5179 times)

arobwk

• Joined Nov 2015
  • Kernow: where 2nd-home owners rule !
Re: Covid Vax - have you had yours?
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2021, 12:19:33 am »
Oops - yes that would be nitric oxide.  (Regrets my laxity !!)

Fleecewife

• Joined May 2010
  • South Lanarkshire
    • ScotHebs
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2021, 11:45:54 am »
Oops - yes that would be nitric oxide.  (Regrets my laxity !!)

Let's blame it on the vaccine  :idea:.  I'm sure your laxative had nothing to do with it  :innocent:
"Let's not talk about what we can do, but do what we can"

There is NO planet B - what are YOU doing to save our home?

Do something today that your future self will thank you for - plant a tree

Love your soil - it's the lifeblood of your land.

landroverroy

• Joined Oct 2010
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2021, 12:10:22 pm »

It is admitted that having the vaccine only means that the person vaccinated is less likely to be badly affected if they catch Covid. Therefore it doesn't stop you getting it,  and nor does it stop you transmitting it.
So - like I said it is a personal decision, affecting only myself. So please don't try the guilt trip about how it affects the other 7.5 billion people in the world. It's uncalled for and it's untrue.

FLEECEWIFE:" There are at least two sides to every discussion, so ignoring one side completely and denying its existence makes for no discussion." - I am not denying or ignoring anything Fleecewife. I have done more research than you will ever know. I just choose not to to put it on here because it's not relevant to the original question.

FLEECEWIFE: "I intend no 'guilt trip' but clearly you feel guilty yourself, both by assuming my comment was aimed at you (which it wasn't specifically) and by denying that others may be affected by your decision. If you didn't want any comments on your choice, why did you post your initial statement?
The fact is that most people, by far the larger part of those eligible in the UK so far, have opted to take the vaccine, for whatever reason. So your individual decision is of little relevance in the great scheme of things.  If a far greater proportion of people had chosen not to take the vaccine, then the overall picture would have been different.

The OP was asking if anyone had had their jabs yet, not trying to open an argument about whether or not we should take them.  I am interested in people's replies, their experiences, and any adverse effects they may or may not have had."

I think you'll find all along that I've said that I do not want to start an argument. I have no problem with well meant comments. I've merely said I'm not having the vaccine, and posted part of the reason why. Why then can you not just accept my  decision, as I have accepted yours and everyone else's instead of finding fault in each of my posts?  You don't have to agree with me by any means. But there is a subtle difference between comments and criticism. :sunshine:
« Last Edit: February 15, 2021, 12:21:51 pm by landroverroy »
Rules are made:
  for the guidance of wise men
  and the obedience of fools.

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2021, 01:37:18 pm »
Sorry I started this - locking now.  Go and play elsewhere children  :innocent: :wave: :thumbsup:
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS