Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Smallholding  (Read 3335 times)

KevinL

• Joined Nov 2021
Smallholding
« on: November 24, 2021, 09:41:47 pm »
Hi

I am looking to rent a smallholding to pursue my dream of breeding rare breed livestock whilst becoming self sufficient, not worried if property is off grid
If you have or know of anywhere suitable looking for around 4 to 5 acres but would consider smaller
If the land does not have accommodation currently happy to provide or build a structure that would comply with the caravan act at my cost whilst renting the land
Kevin

macgro7

• Joined Feb 2016
  • Leicester
Re: Smallholding
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2021, 02:06:36 pm »
Hi

I am looking to rent a smallholding to pursue my dream of breeding rare breed livestock whilst becoming self sufficient, not worried if property is off grid
If you have or know of anywhere suitable looking for around 4 to 5 acres but would consider smaller
If the land does not have accommodation currently happy to provide or build a structure that would comply with the caravan act at my cost whilst renting the land
Kevin
Good luck!  :fc:

I've been trying to find something for 13 years. House with 10 acres 3 years ago cost £750k in Leicestershire.  Now it's £1.1mln   ???
Growing loads of fruits and vegetables! Raising dairy goats, chickens, ducks, rabbits on 1/2 acre in the middle of the city of Leicester, using permaculture methods.

Fleecewife

• Joined May 2010
  • South Lanarkshire
    • ScotHebs
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2021, 02:36:14 am »
There will be a smallholding near us being put up for sale in the spring.  It has a nice house and garden, and about 10 acres of land including an area of mature coniferous trees and sheep pasture. I've no idea yet of the asking price but it won't be cheap I think.  South Lanarkshire. Sorry, it's for sale, not rent.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 12:23:24 pm by Fleecewife »
"Let's not talk about what we can do, but do what we can"

There is NO planet B - what are YOU doing to save our home?

Do something today that your future self will thank you for - plant a tree

Love your soil - it's the lifeblood of your land.

Backinwellies

• Global Moderator
  • Joined Sep 2012
  • Llandeilo Carmarthenshire
    • Nantygroes
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2021, 07:11:26 am »
can you alter the heading to  smallholding wanted for rent please  ......
Linda

Don't wrestle with pigs, they will love it and you will just get all muddy.

Let go of who you are and become who you are meant to be.

http://nantygroes.blogspot.co.uk/
www.nantygroes.co.uk
Nantygroes  facebook page

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS