Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Moving to wales or Scotland  (Read 3655 times)

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Re: Moving to wales or Scotland
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2021, 12:39:32 pm »
Angus is the best county in my opinion. Much sunnier than wales where I grew up :-) beautiful beaches and hills and glen sand good land and nice people ...
So you'll have been to the Smallholders Festival?  :innocent: Hoping to be live this year - 23rd October  :excited: :excited: :excited:
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Steph Hen

• Joined Jul 2013
  • Angus Scotland.
Re: Moving to wales or Scotland
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2021, 06:32:55 pm »
Angus is the best county in my opinion. Much sunnier than wales where I grew up :-) beautiful beaches and hills and glen sand good land and nice people ...
So you'll have been to the Smallholders Festival?  :innocent: Hoping to be live this year - 23rd October  :excited: :excited: :excited:

Several times ;-) did willow weaving, my five year old son got to hold someone’s cockerel, stroked a lot of animals, learned about pig keeping (still not taken the jump and done it yet) got to cuddle Kune Kunes and I fell in love with Eriskay ponies.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS