Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Wood Chippings  (Read 1297 times)

DalesFarmer

• Joined Sep 2020
  • North Yorkshire
Wood Chippings
« on: October 12, 2020, 01:52:29 pm »
Hi, yes me again - I have so many questions. My husband and I have recently had a lot of old trees either fall down or taken down and therefore a certain amount ready and chipped for the hen run. However since the wet weather it’s rather a quagmire around the hen run so I was hoping to get hold of some either free or very cheaply. When I began looking the cost is disgracefully high. Does anyone know where I can hold of some? I live near Leyburn, North Yorkshire but can drive to collect. The hens will have a 10m X 6m hen run but they’ll also free range once they’re used to coming back to the coop etc.

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Re: Wood Chippings
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2020, 04:43:03 pm »
Sorry, confused here.  Do you mean you can't move your chippings from the felled trees because of the mud in the chicken run?  Or do you mean you donlt have enough?

Just wanted to clarify - can't hep as I'm not in your area
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS