Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Licence for barn use  (Read 1455 times)


  • Joined Mar 2010
  • Just when I thought I'd settled down...!
Licence for barn use
« on: September 30, 2020, 08:28:09 pm »
Does anyone have a template for something equivalent to a grazing licence, but including partial use of a barn? Can we just add a clause in to a standard grazing licence? We don't want to create any sort of tenancy situation. Thanks!


  • Joined Aug 2014
Re: Licence for barn use
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2020, 11:58:40 pm »
If your renting out the barn as well watch out that you've got appropriate buildings insurance.You might need specialized agricultural insurance as insurance companies are very wary of other people.having access to your property....barns/hay/fire.


Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS