Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Hi all - New bloke on board!  (Read 787 times)

Trix

• Joined Jul 2020
Hi all - New bloke on board!
« on: July 12, 2020, 12:13:21 am »
Hi everyone, thanks for adding me. My wife and I are beginners at all this, stumbling along and hopefully making a decent job of it! We have two Rams - saved as lambs from a petting zoo. Every day there were more and more dead lambs (not cared for very well by the owners) and my son, who worked there, rescued two who were on their last legs (bought them) and we have looked after them ever since. They're 2 and a half years, and very happy chaps. Because they're essentially pets, they come over for a fuss, a rub and a scratch every time, and follow us all around the field like we're one of the gang lol.
I appreciate any help you can give me to any daft questions I have. Like I  said, stumbling along and hopefully doing an Ok job ????

Possum

• Joined Feb 2012
  • Somerset
Re: Hi all - New bloke on board!
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2020, 07:13:58 pm »
Welcome to TAS  :wave: . Don't be afraid to ask questions. We were all beginners once and most of us benefitted from the wise guidance available here. What breed are your sheep?

Q

• Joined Apr 2013
Re: Hi all - New bloke on board!
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2020, 08:01:12 am »
Well you already have an eye for animal welfare and thats a good thing.
No space for goats for me but I wish you well with yours.  :wave:
If you cant beat 'em then at least bugger 'em about a bit.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS