Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Pedigree Golden Guernsey male kids available  (Read 1261 times)

Anke

• Joined Dec 2009
  • St Boswells, Scottish Borders
Pedigree Golden Guernsey male kids available
« on: July 02, 2020, 01:42:27 pm »
We have two male Golden Guernsey kids available for sale:

Sire: Vicarshill Cavalier
Dam: Longnewton Grace

Two sturdy and well grown boys, mid-gold, disbudded, vaccinated Lambivac, Ovipast, Johne's and whole herd CAE free. I will sell them separately if a companion is available at their new home.

Location: Scottish Borders (but delivery can be arranged for cost of diesel to most of the UK - I am in need of a road trip sometime this summer!)

Please contact via PM, or 01835 870 846 after 8pm

Anke

• Joined Dec 2009
  • St Boswells, Scottish Borders
Re: Pedigree Golden Guernsey male kids available
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2020, 09:38:06 pm »
Just spotted this Anke: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2227238590646159/permalink/3004962436207100/?spotlight=1

As an aside, I may be planning a weekend return trip to this area in the next few weeks so if transport was an issue and you had either a suitable crate that would fit in the back of a pickup or a trailer that you were willing to send with them I could possibly help with direct point to point transport as I'll be passing close enough on my way through and could drop trailer on return.

Thanks for the offer, they are currently still bottle fed, so won't be going for at least a month or so unless the new owner has goatsmilk available. I also have a van so mostly transport my goats - and I am actually desperate to be able to go somewhere... anywhere, a bit further than the local Lidl if I can help it....

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS