Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 894 times)

Smallholders

• Joined Jun 2020
Introduction
« on: June 23, 2020, 02:36:51 pm »
Hi,
My family and I have lived on an ever growing small holding for the past 18 months in North Wales. We have chickens, ducks, turkeys, alpacas, goats and recently pigs. Our plan was to become more self sufficient and eat good food that we have raised ourselves and treated well, which we are slowly achieving. Also have a large veggie patch that is getting over grown with weeds as there is never enough hours in the day! 2 of our goats
have recently kided, both with 2 kids each taking our heard up to 9. We now have a milk supply which was one of our goals. Small holding is so exhausting but we all love it and wouldn't change a thing. Except more hours in a day but we can't control that one!

arobwk

• Joined Nov 2015
  • Kernow: where 2nd-home owners rule !
Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2020, 10:57:23 pm »
Welcome to the forum Smallholders.  Great to hear all going well.  Looking forward to hearing more from you idc.  Where exactly are you? - I'm sure many Welsh forum members will be keen to know where you are.

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2020, 09:47:57 am »
Welcome to TAS :wave: Sounds like a great wee set up you've got going on there.

Smallholders

• Joined Jun 2020
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2020, 12:41:29 pm »
Welcome to the forum Smallholders.  Great to hear all going well.  Looking forward to hearing more from you idc.  Where exactly are you? - I'm sure many Welsh forum members will be keen to know where you are.
We are in Anglesey

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS