Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Chickens,feeders and drinkers for sale  (Read 1887 times)

QWOLF

• Joined May 2009
  • DOLLAR
Chickens,feeders and drinkers for sale
« on: November 03, 2010, 02:00:57 pm »
Hi All

I have decided due to work commitments to part company with my ladies and gents lol, but i would be looking for £40.00 there are 3 p.o.l. wellsummer pure breeds, 1 x year old wellsummer, 1 pair 1 year old pekin bantums, 1 x isa brown and 1 x wellsummer cockeral 7 month old but he thinks hes a chicken and does not crow.....Yet:).
also 1 large drinker and feeder, 2 medium drinkers and a small drinker and half a bag of layer mash.
these would be great  for a begginer or someone established.
if interested call me ....john 07810063466
Currently haved 3 x 5 months old peking bantams,2 x isa brown, 1 x welsummer and 5 welsummer chicks and thats me at my full quota, their great fun and i think everybody should keep a couple of chooks as there great and the eggs are a bonus  LOL

sheardale

• Joined Apr 2009
  • Dollar, Clacks, Scotland
Re: Chickens,feeders and drinkers for sale
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2010, 09:53:57 pm »
Hi, how much do you want for the bantams.  I am on the outskirts of Dollar.
Cheers Helen

QWOLF

• Joined May 2009
  • DOLLAR
Re: Chickens,feeders and drinkers for sale
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2010, 06:15:49 pm »
Hi
sorry helen they have all now gone to a new home, thanks to dougie for making everything so easy for me, and good luck with the chooks im sure they will give u lots of eggs and chicks in time.
hi also to annie i will call you soon annie to give you full update of things going on for me workwise:)
Currently haved 3 x 5 months old peking bantams,2 x isa brown, 1 x welsummer and 5 welsummer chicks and thats me at my full quota, their great fun and i think everybody should keep a couple of chooks as there great and the eggs are a bonus  LOL

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS