Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Paper work  (Read 1229 times)

vfr400boy

• Joined Jan 2013
  • one life live it
Paper work
« on: April 28, 2020, 10:14:19 am »
So am getting closer to my own lambs I know it dont mean much to some of you lot but getting our lambs is a big step for me and my daughter! We have been waiting a long time ,
    So my next question is iv got my holding number and animal health number?
But shoud I of recived any movement licenses etc ?
   Sorry for all the questions

Bramham Wiltshire Horns

• Joined Oct 2014
  • leeds
  • Bramham flock Wiltshire Horns
Re: Paper work
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2020, 12:00:56 pm »
hi mate

we have all been there

heres a link to the documents i use, the guy you are getting the sheep from should help you fill out the document

http://www.arams.co.uk/Movements.aspx
follow on FB@BramhamWiltshireHorns

vfr400boy

• Joined Jan 2013
  • one life live it
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2020, 12:16:21 pm »
Thank you

bj_cardiff

• Joined Feb 2017
  • Carmarthenshire
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2020, 04:51:01 pm »
You should also apply for your own flock number. The lambs you will be buying will already have ear tags with the holding they were born on (hopefully correctly tagged). But you also need your own flock number too.

Good luck with them, I'm sure most people on here were very excited about having their first animals too :) 

vfr400boy

• Joined Jan 2013
  • one life live it
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2020, 06:27:17 pm »
You should also apply for your own flock number. The lambs you will be buying will already have ear tags with the holding they were born on (hopefully correctly tagged). But you also need your own flock number too.

Good luck with them, I'm sure most people on here were very excited about having their first animals too :)
I do have a flock number too

harmony

• Joined Feb 2012
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2020, 07:02:51 pm »
The person selling you the lambs provides the licence and if they are on the paper system you will get your copy as the receiving holding, the haulier copy and the copy that is sent off to confirm the move, when you collect the sheep. If they are being dropped off the vendor keeps the haulier copy.  You then send off the back copy once the licence is completed at your end.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS