Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: A workaround for paragraph problems  (Read 18118 times)

Womble

• Joined Mar 2009
  • Stirlingshire, Central Scotland
A workaround for paragraph problems
« on: August 01, 2018, 10:14:47 am »
Hi folks,

I have an ongoing problem using TAS in Chrome and Firefox, whereby paragraphs look fine in the editor, but then when posted, all run into one another. Also, from looking at other people's posts, its seems I'm not the only one!

It turns out that the solution to this is to press SHIFT+ENTER at the end of a paragraph, and that then seems to make it display ok.

To (hopefully prove the point), here's the same text copied below, but just using ENTER at the end of a line, instead of SHIFT+ENTER.

HTH!

David.

Hi folks, I have an ongoing problem using TAS in Chrome and Firefox, whereby paragraphs look fine in the editor, but then when posted, all run into one another. Also, from looking at other people's posts, its seems I'm not the only one!
It turns out that the solution to this is to press SHIFT+ENTER at the end of a paragraph, and that then seems to make it display ok.
To (hopefully prove the point), here's the same text copied below, but just using ENTER at the end of a line, instead of SHIFT+ENTER.
HTH!
David.
"All fungi are edible. Some fungi are only edible once." -Terry Pratchett

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Re: A workaround for paragraph problems
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2018, 04:07:11 pm »
Um ..........    I knew that  :eyelashes:
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS