Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Wool survey  (Read 1070 times)

SallyintNorth

• Joined Feb 2011
  • Cornwall
  • Rarely short of an opinion but I mean well
    • Trelay Cohousing Community
Wool survey
« on: March 17, 2021, 11:14:48 am »
Calling woolly / knitty / spinny folks - but also anyone else, whether you use and know about wool or not.  Responses from people who don't like wool, and/or don't use wool, are also useful.

It's a piece of research gathering experience, perceptions and knowledge about wool.  Takes about 5 minutes (unless you are a wool nerd like me and write girt long essays for all the free text answers.  lol)

linky

Edited to add that I have no affiliation or connection with the researcher or institution, I just thought it looked interesting and potentially useful.

If you would like to contact the researcher directly with thoughts and suggestions, she gives her contact details on the opening page of the questionnaire.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2021, 05:20:28 pm by SallyintNorth »
Don't listen to the money men - they know the price of everything and the value of nothing

Live in a cohousing community with small farm for our own use.  Dairy cows (rearing their own calves for beef), pigs, sheep for meat and fleece, ducks and hens for eggs, veg and fruit growing

arobwk

• Joined Nov 2015
  • Kernow: where 2nd-home owners rule !
Re: Wool survey
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2021, 01:19:42 am »
Piggy-backing here:

If you are a producer of fine spun wool thread or can produce fine woven fabrics do let me know - my son might be interested.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2021, 01:22:41 am by arobwk »

Fleecewife

• Joined May 2010
  • South Lanarkshire
    • ScotHebs
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2021, 03:29:05 pm »
I'll have a look Sally later, no time just now  :)
"Let's not talk about what we can do, but do what we can"

There is NO planet B - what are YOU doing to save our home?

Do something today that your future self will thank you for - plant a tree

Love your soil - it's the lifeblood of your land.

macgro7

• Joined Feb 2016
  • Leicester
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2021, 07:31:28 pm »
Done  :thumbsup:
Growing loads of fruits and vegetables! Raising dairy goats, chickens, ducks, rabbits on 1/2 acre in the middle of the city of Leicester, using permaculture methods.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS