Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: GOS Sausage Box  (Read 1515 times)

JulieS

• Joined Mar 2009
  • Devon - EX39 5RF
    • Ford Mill Farm
GOS Sausage Box
« on: October 24, 2010, 01:32:49 pm »
Ford Mill Farm Gloucestershire Old Spots Sausage selection.

Ready for delivery 4th, 5th or 6th November.

8 packs of 8 sausages.  Hand made here at Ford Mill Farm with the very best natural ingredients.

Ford Mill Specials or Pork and Sage or Pork and Apple or Pork and Chilli.  You choose your selection.

£40.00 plus delivery £11 weekday, extra for Saturday delivery, to mainland UK.

All vac packed ready for you to cook or freeze (can be vac packed into different quantities if required eg 2s, 4s etc).  Carefully packed in an insulated box with cool packs to keep at the correct temperature.  Delivered by next day delivery by courier.

Any questions, or to order, please email or call me.  01409 241514 - julie@fordmillfarm.co.uk

« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 02:39:25 pm by JulieS »
Pedigree GOS Pigs and Butchery for Smallholders.

dannidub2000

• Joined Aug 2010
  • Northants
    • Brook Farm Rare Breeds
Re: GOS Sausage Box
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2010, 04:26:20 pm »
Hi,
I hope you dont mind me asking, i am sending some pork to a friend this week. Which courier would you recommend and what prices roughly do they charge?
Thanks
Danni
Northants
Danni
Brook Farm Rare Breeds
Northants

JulieS

• Joined Mar 2009
  • Devon - EX39 5RF
    • Ford Mill Farm
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2010, 05:54:02 pm »
I don't mind you asking, but I'm not going too much help as I use a local courier here in Devon.

They charge £12.50  up to 15kg and 50p per kilo over that up to 25kg for overnight delivery to UK mainland.

When I first started the only courier I could find that would accept fresh meat was Parcelforce.  I think they charge £25 for overnight.  It's worth ringing around your local couriers to see what sort of deal you can do. 

Hope that helps a little  :)

Pedigree GOS Pigs and Butchery for Smallholders.

dannidub2000

• Joined Aug 2010
  • Northants
    • Brook Farm Rare Breeds
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2010, 05:56:08 pm »
had a brief look at parcelforce!! will get in touch with them in the morn!! Thanx!!!!
Danni
Brook Farm Rare Breeds
Northants

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS