Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Cybertruck  (Read 1718 times)

pgkevet

• Joined Jul 2011
Cybertruck
« on: November 22, 2019, 05:24:50 am »
It'll be a few years before this comes over as a RT hand drive truck and it's a radical design that will put many off. More scary perhaps is the thought of manually parking this in a UK car park.BUT 250 mile range for £40K with options up to 500 mile range at £65KThey all come with 110/220v outlets and in-built air compressor for doing work around the lad or camping.Stainless steel hardened body supposedly scratch and dent and bullet proof.Serious height adjustment for off road, 6 seats with legroom/headroom for giants0-60 under 3 seconds at the top of the range

DavidandCollette

• Joined Dec 2012
Re: Cybertruck
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2019, 09:41:25 am »
If its coming over from trumpland it would have to be bullet  proof  :coat:

pgkevet

• Joined Jul 2011
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2019, 10:02:56 am »
https://www.tesla.com/en_gb/cybertruck
Note capable of towing 6 tonnes! But I don't supposed that'd be legal on the road..Can hold 1,700 kg weight Lockable sliding top with Teslas sentry mode (4 camera recording)Apart from lookign weird it does have a lot going for it.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 10:11:44 am by pgkevet »

Q

• Joined Apr 2013
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2019, 06:33:19 pm »
200,000 orders too apparently - would you buy one?
If you cant beat 'em then at least bugger 'em about a bit.

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2019, 08:11:02 pm »
I wouldn't - looks horrible.  Imagine the non kudos driving that thing
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Perris

• Joined Mar 2017
  • Gower
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2019, 07:18:07 am »
200,000 orders too apparently - would you buy one?
don't fall for the hype - that's $100 fully refundable deposits, not actual sales!

pgkevet

• Joined Jul 2011
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2019, 06:34:57 pm »
I must admit that it;s growing on me but the biggest issue UK would be parking the darned thing. However consider the issues of tools being nicked from plumber's vans for example.. it'll be pretty nick proof as a whole vehicle and with the sentry mode system recording all sides it'll be  better as a deterrent for nicked tools.
If they'd made the bed a  little larger so it could take full sheet materials it could easily have become van man's favourite environmental option (strings of them hogging the fast lane intimidating german cars).
I guess 4 years to a rt hand drive version UK and fashions change..there'll be more radical designs by then on the back of this.
I'm still waiting on the roadster with sub 2 sec 0-60 and 600 mile range.

Q

• Joined Apr 2013
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2019, 08:57:37 pm »
Not for me I dont think.. it looks like one of those school design competitions for 9 yr olds where they promise to produce a version of the winning design.
Also, when you wind the window down you are going to hurt yourseelf on the pointy bit of glass that'll be sticking up.
If you cant beat 'em then at least bugger 'em about a bit.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS