Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Clacks Crafters Wednesday (every) at 7.00 (7.30 start) at Clackmanan Town hall  (Read 9296 times)

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
A few of the ladies are doing scrapbooking so I am just going to gather a few bits and bobs for that but I have a small tablecloth to finish edging as well, and my tapestry to do a bit more of, and more Christmas and birthday cards are due, and some crochet ......................    just as well I can't take my knitting machine down there ;)
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
There's a craft shop in Sauchie called Busy Bees. It's on the Main Street beside Alloa Bedroom Centre. Don't know if it's any good though. There are a couple of wool shops in Alloa too. And a crafty place at Stering mills.

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
Yes, the Sauchie one has just been recommended to me.  Have been to the art and wool shop in Primrose something in Alloa - on corner of dual; carriageway opposite station, owner was really nice and helpful.  As well as the one at the outlet centre there's one on the main road in Tilly.
Only four of us tonight at Crafts group, but I got a little tablecloth finished, a birthday card done, some more of my Freckles tapestry, and ideas for the crochet square I've been doing - backing a cushion. See you all next Wednesday!
Annie
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Near Stirling, Central Scotland
hiya i wont be around tonight as some of them family has the stomach bug so i don't want to pass it on.

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Near Stirling, Central Scotland
i wont be around to night still not felling to good, also a little worried about driving home if the weather turns bad

Linz

sandy

I will pop into the club around 7.30pm, C U there, Sandy

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
I'm hoping to come up too.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS