Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Funny old week  (Read 2803 times)

Sandy

Funny old week
« on: September 26, 2010, 09:40:28 pm »
 ::) ::) ::)

bloomer

• Joined Aug 2010
  • leslie, fife
  • i have chickens, sheep and opinions!!!
Re: Funny old week
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2010, 09:55:04 pm »
care to elaborate?

sheardale

• Joined Apr 2009
  • Dollar, Clacks, Scotland
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2010, 10:17:05 pm »
I know what you mean.  Up one minute , down the next.  Have everything to do then nothing to do.  Then too tired to dod anything
Smile Helen                     :wave: :wave:

Sandy

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2010, 10:27:28 pm »
We have a B&B and were packed to the rafters ( people asked to sleep on t he floor!!)then they all left and the same old cleaning and I am fed up with it :( its hard to share your house with strangers and to now share our business with someone down the road as this is are only income and we have already lost trade.We want to make this house special but no money to do it!!! I also have a bad back that is getting worse and my legs just give away at any time, I love the outdoors and dread not being able to walk!!! THe ups are I love my family and dogs and of course my partners  and am getting married this CHristmas....just need some more money £££££££ Ups and downs and ups and downs!! (and I feel that I have had information re the B&B sucked out of me~~~~~~~~~~~~~
« Last Edit: September 26, 2010, 10:29:49 pm by Sandy »

sheardale

• Joined Apr 2009
  • Dollar, Clacks, Scotland
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2010, 10:58:19 pm »
They say things get better, Im still waiting lol.  This past year and a half has been hell on earth for us.  But hopefull things will get better.
Cheers Helen

Sandy

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2010, 11:26:53 pm »
Hell on earth?must have been pretty bad then, things can only get better. Do you ever feel that you try and try but still feel like you are getting know where? I just comented on someone on my facebook, they had a poor start and pushed themselves and now in so many films TV etc, all due to thier working and pushing...we work and not always push but still am stuck int he mud....I am currently mad that I let too much of my life open and others suck it away  ;) ;)no more to say but hope things get better for you!!

Mickyork

• Joined Feb 2010
  • Yeadingham, North Yorkshire
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2010, 12:00:23 am »
Keep smiling Sandy. Try not to let things get you down. I know it don't help, but there is always someone worse off.
Live for today. Tomorrow never comes

Sandy

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2010, 12:14:00 am »
I know, thanks for kicking me back to reality, I  was born with a dislocated hip and did not have an op until I was 50, now my spine is playing up and I love being outdoors but have problems...I love my life and realy wish others would not try to put a damper on things!!! You are so right Mick, others are worse off, I am happy realy, thanks...getting married to my sole mate soon too!!

Mickyork

• Joined Feb 2010
  • Yeadingham, North Yorkshire
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2010, 12:35:35 am »
Someone will always try to 'put a damper on things' as you put it. You have to just try to look past them & look forward with a smile.  :) :)
Truly hope you have a great wedding day. It's hard finding our 'one' in life. I really wish you the best.  8) 8) 8) 8)
Live for today. Tomorrow never comes

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS