Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: 2 Jill kits  (Read 1826 times)

vfr400boy

• Joined Jan 2013
  • one life live it
2 Jill kits
« on: September 18, 2018, 09:54:01 pm »
One albino Jill and one sandy Jill left out of a litter of 5. Both mother and father are excellent pets and done very well in the country ferret shows and are also good workers.
The girls are handled daily by my 5 year old daughter, and are fed on good quality ferret biscuit, raw chicken and rabbit.
They have had SF50 vitamins ensuring that they have had the very best start in life. They have also been treated for fleas.
Kits will come with change over food and a lifetime of support.
Any questions please contact me.
Ready to leave the middle of next week.
East Yorkshire £10

Steph Hen

• Joined Jul 2013
  • Angus Scotland.
Re: 2 Jill kits
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2018, 07:25:06 am »
Thought they'd have been worth more than that, more like £25-30 each. Unfortunately I'm too far and not in a position to get ferrets just now, but maybe I'm a couple of years. All the best wih them.

vfr400boy

• Joined Jan 2013
  • one life live it
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2018, 04:39:08 pm »
A good home is more important then the cash I only bred the litter to replace my workers that’s getting old , how far away are you ?

Steph Hen

• Joined Jul 2013
  • Angus Scotland.
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2018, 08:12:49 pm »
Between Dundee and Aberdeen. It's more the two little children, one of which has additional needs and moving house in spring that stops me taking on anthing else. I loved rabbiting  and look forward to one day again, with two boys once they're bigger  :-)
Would like to get a new dog, maybe next summer but struggle getting them out the house and to work without having a dog to walk as well :-/ we'll get there! All the best finding homes for them and I hope you have a good season out with them.

vfr400boy

• Joined Jan 2013
  • one life live it
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2018, 08:55:24 pm »
Yer nothing better than going ferreting on a frosty morning, am going to take my daughter with me a bit this coming session, what dog you after ?

Steph Hen

• Joined Jul 2013
  • Angus Scotland.
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2018, 08:36:38 am »
Medium size bidable doesn't mind being outside, gets on with kids. And trainable.  Not quite as highly strung as last springer and not a jack Russel!
Husband would like a mongrel. He doesn't like labs. Poodle crosses seem quite fun.

vfr400boy

• Joined Jan 2013
  • one life live it
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2018, 06:30:11 pm »
Both sold

cuckoo

• Joined Jan 2011
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2018, 11:25:25 pm »
Just seen this ad - highly recommend ferrets from vfr400boy.  I had a pair of girls from him a few years ago and they are little stars!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS