Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Central Scotland Smallholders  (Read 1313 times)

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Central Scotland Smallholders
« on: September 02, 2018, 02:00:27 pm »
I've just sent out the following email to people I think may have been members at some point of CSSA.  Some of you may be members of TAS who I don't have email addresses for so I'm posting it here to cover all bases.

Dear all
I have tried on numerous occasions to get support for CSSA and I am now at the end of the line.

I have three suggestions to use up the money we have left in the bank(about £800) -
      a wine or beer tasting event - minimum attendees normally 10 (about £30 pp)
      a trip on the Forth boats - any number (about £18 pp)
      a fruit tree pruning course - any number (about £200 for the event)

If anyone has any other suggestions please let me know.  I have deliberately not given dates and will expect you to give me possible dates when replying.

If I do not get enough response this time I will send the balance in our bank account to the Smallholders festival to provide talks and demonstrations.

Please let me know if you will support any or all of these suggested events of the above by 15th September 2018.  Please pass this message on to anyone else you think might be interested and ask them to contact me by that date.

If I do not have enough numbers to run at least one of these events I will send all of the  money to Rosemary on 30th September.
Two further suggestions -
        erecting and growing in a polytunnel
        bee keeping
« Last Edit: September 02, 2018, 02:17:55 pm by doganjo »
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Re: Central Scotland Smallholders
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2018, 03:16:46 pm »
This organisation has now ceased.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS