Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Where is everyone?  (Read 14066 times)

Pebbles

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Central Scotland
    • Ardunan Farm
    • Facebook
Re: Where is everyone?
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2008, 03:48:58 pm »
My clothes rarely reach the wardrobe! Wash, dry then leave in ironing basket til needed!  :-[

Once you've done your 'test' click the link that says "Type Description By D. Keirsey" and you'll get a much better interpretation of your personality and way of approaching things.

All of you doing the test has been an eye opener for me. At my work 'training' (I use that word very loosely!!!) every other manager's result started with an E for Extroverted thinking - I was the only "I" for Introverted - here you all appear to be I's! I felt like the outsider amongst my peers and now I'm obviously among like minded people - maybe there's something in this after all??? :D

Pebbles

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Central Scotland
    • Ardunan Farm
    • Facebook
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2008, 03:56:00 pm »
Glad you're back Pebbles. Will we see you next weekend?

Hi Rosemary

What am I missing this weekend? I am at work all weekend, and next weekend and the next :'( ...in fact I probably shouldn't be doing this right now  ;D

Pebbles

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2008, 04:00:55 pm »
Annie, how many puppies? Can they have visitors?

HM, how many Hilary babies?

I think the arrangeing of clothes in this was is somewhere on the OCD scale! And I'm right on there! When hanging out washing, I have to have like items together and items of clothes have to be hung in a certain way - I have been known to go out and rearrange washing that Dan's hung out because it's not "right". I also have to rearrange the crockery in the cupboard if anyone else empties the dishwasher and doesn't do it "right". It doesn't keep me awake at night, but I do sleep better if the cups and tumblers are in their appointed places...

greenfingers

• Joined Jul 2008
  • Grange by Keith, Banffshire
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2008, 04:34:42 pm »
I know what you mean about the washing, I hate the way Stuart hangs out my undies, I know that sounds daft as there is no one that can see my washing except me.  I also hates the way he puts the food shopping away and also the dishwasher.  As you say is it OCD or just a woman thing about the way men do the indoor jobs for us??
Elaine

Always look on the bright side of life, de dum, de dum de dum, de dum!!

stephen

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Kent
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2008, 11:01:45 pm »
lol maybe smallholders (and those aspiring to be) are just organised people! i spent half the day re-aranging folders of paperwork the OH had organised but not the correct way (my way!) and hate it when he puts clothes away in the wardrobe... it takes me twice as long to sort it all out!  ;D

Rosalie

• Joined Jan 2008
    • http://www.OurHelpYourSuccess..com/
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2008, 11:26:17 am »
I've been enjoying the fantastic weather, though the last couple of days we have had the first rain for 12 weeks. This is giving me time to revisit my favorite forums.

Also been busy on the land getting ready for my sheep, which will arrive by the end of Septmber, starting to layout a new patio now it is a bit cooler and clearing the land for a new project of solar and wind power, if the town council will give us permission some of our land is in the spainish national park and last tlme we asked we were told we could build three walls no door and the roof cannot touch the walls not very good for putting solar panels on or storing batteryś any suggestions?

Rosalie.
Finca in Spain for sale Please Visit www.my1standalucianhome.webs.com

Finally I’m making money on the internet. It's hard to find legitimate work for home opportunities. Take a look at my website to find out how.
http://www.OurHelpYourSuccess.com
http://www.OurHelpYourSuccess.blogspot.com/

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Near Stirling, Central Scotland
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2008, 11:26:28 am »
been out and about doing jobs but nothing to do with the garden unfortunaly :( when we r out and about it lovlt the minute i get home and have spair time it rains :( >:(

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS