Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Kennel Cough  (Read 2849 times)

CameronS

• Joined Aug 2009
  • North East Fife
Kennel Cough
« on: July 23, 2010, 04:06:28 pm »
Just to let the guys in fife that there is a bad bout of Kennel Cough going around and to be very vigilant of their dogs, and try to minamise the the spread.

Thanks
Cameron

Roxy

• Joined May 2009
  • Peak District
    • festivalcarriages.co.uk
Re: Kennel Cough
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2010, 04:47:21 pm »
Rife round here too, Cameron.  We got a pup from a dogs home, and she came here fine, but our other dog got a bad bout of kennel cough and was really bad.  That pup is now a very old lady, and not in good health, so just hoping she does not get it again with it being round these parts so bad.  There again, my dogs keep to the farm, not in much contact with other dogs.

From what I remember, the vet did not give the dog any treatment, just said he would get over it.  Not nice to watch them coughing though.  Like I said, lots of dogs here have it at the moment.

CameronS

• Joined Aug 2009
  • North East Fife
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2010, 09:51:38 pm »
it's just spred throught he kennels like wild fire, started with 2, now up at 20

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2010, 09:54:13 pm »
It's bad down in Gloucestershire I believe - in time for the CLA Game Fair!
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS