Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Planning and access rights etc.  (Read 5026 times)

Herdygirl

• Joined Sep 2011
Re: Planning and access rights etc.
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2015, 06:15:03 pm »
Well there is only one way to find out .............ask  :eyelashes:

moony

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Dent
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2015, 12:52:32 pm »
Thanks for all the input. We have emailed the agent to get a bit more information regarding the access but as yet, a week later have had no reply. Going to try again. I know one thing though, the track has been about to be laid for a long time, and there is no way on earth they will be laying it through the winter months. It does suggest there is a bit of an underlying problem. I'm also going to try and find out on the local grapevine what the situation is as it is only 2 or 3 miles from where we are now, and everybody knows everything about everyone. 
It is a house we will come back to look at in the spring I think and see what the situation is then, but at the moment it looks like far too much of a risk.

stufe35

• Joined Jan 2013
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2015, 05:12:40 am »
Moony, it is quite common in situations like this for the landowner(s) concerned to be as awkward as possible, raising disputes etc.  this of course makes the property look unattractive and less saleable..(just as it has to you)..they then step in and buy it themselves at a knock down price.
It will be interesting to hear what your research turns up, and indeed if you ever get a reply from the estate agent.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS