Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: I want XXX for nothing  (Read 8642 times)

leesey

• Joined Jun 2013
  • Gone fishing.
Re: I want XXX for nothing
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2013, 01:27:22 pm »
i'm rather confused as well by the title, but that's why I read it all. So the bottom has dropped out of the horse market so much that they are being collected for food? Same happens with unwanted cockerels. Free to good home is a bit of a cop-out. In our case it was £20 delivered to good home, no collections!

Had Cheval for dinner yesterday -over priced I thought considering the lack of taste. Beef is far better.

I'm going to take this post as tongue in cheek and hope for the best!!! :)

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
Re: I want XXX for nothing
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2013, 01:34:16 pm »
I'm going to take this post as tongue in cheek and hope for the best!!! :)
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Sometimes I put things on here that are mis understood or taken wrongly as I think fast and just put what I think in that moment.......
I keep seeing all sorts of pets for free, never sure if its a good idea or not although I did give a dog away to some one I thought was a good perspective owner, sadly they had him free then sold him.....I still wish I had kept him but my back was too bad to hold a very strong dog that was will ful!! I would never do that again, I would sell for a price and if they proved a good owner I would return the money for them to help with vet bills and feed. Money does not make people a good owner it just helps with the cost of keeping a pet!!

Hope things turn out fantastic for you :thumbsup:

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS