Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: For sale - cushion (s) with hand woven sheep fleece front  (Read 2795 times)

fifesmallholder

• Joined Aug 2011
  • Fife, Scotland.
  • Outstanding in his field :0)
    • Fife Smallholder
For sale - cushion (s) with hand woven sheep fleece front
« on: July 15, 2013, 10:04:48 pm »
The front is made using fleece or wool from sheep reared on our Scottish smallholding.They are hand crafted in our farmhouse in Fife and have simple rustic qualities. Every cushion front is unique but also blend together, complimenting similar colour and texture themes. The sheep wool or fleece is naturally coloured (white/brown/grey) - the colours are original as nature intended, and a range of textures are available depending on the breed of sheep used. You can also commisssion 100% (including filling) fleece or wool cushion. Cushion size 35cm X 35cm.

For pictures and more details check out this link
http://folksy.com/items/4402024-Sheep-fleece-cushion-hand-woven-front-

Andrew

• Joined Dec 2007
Re: For sale - cushion (s) with hand woven sheep fleece front
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2013, 11:29:44 am »
We have one of fifesmallholder's cushions and it is a real favourite of ours. very well made and comfortable. Can highly recommend them.

bloomer

• Joined Aug 2010
  • leslie, fife
  • i have chickens, sheep and opinions!!!
Re: For sale - cushion (s) with hand woven sheep fleece front
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2013, 04:17:10 pm »
me likey

will have to chat about these next time i see you guys as i really fancy one of these for me!!!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS