Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Hellooo  (Read 2267 times)

xemonsus

• Joined Jan 2012
Hellooo
« on: January 13, 2012, 08:03:03 pm »
 :wave:

Hi there, have been a lurker for a while so thought id best try and join in and hopefully get some help as needed!!

We are in Warwickshire and have a bit of a menagerie!! We started with my horses and now have too many chickens and ducks to be sane!! We also have our first 3 oxford Sandy's who are close to 'D' day and 5 very naughty goats who I'm hoping to learn more about from people!!

Oh and forgot to mention the dogs and 2 kids!! I cant remember what a lay in or a boring day are like!!

Hopefully meet some people near to us thanks in advance,

Jane Craig and Co! x

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
Re: Hellooo
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2012, 08:13:02 pm »
Hello from just across the border (worcestershire!)

we are also goaty people! we have 3 currently but one is in kid and due on mothers day, as well as some sheep, chickens, cats and 4 children. we are juggling my soap business with hubby's full time work with NFU and renovating a farm house, its a  bit chaotic at times but fun  ;)

welcome to TAS!
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2012, 07:54:51 am »
Hi and welcome from Carnoustie :wave:

lill

• Joined May 2011
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2012, 12:27:29 pm »
Hi and welcome form central scotland :wave: :wave:

Miss Piggy

• Joined Mar 2011
  • Cardigan Bay, Ceredigion
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2012, 02:21:11 pm »
Hi and welcome from very sunny West Wales. Where abouts in Warwickshire are you, have friends in Warwickshire.  :wave:

Cinderhills

• Joined Jul 2010
  • North Yorkshire
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2012, 03:04:56 pm »
Hi and welcome from North Yorkshire.  :wave:  I have two rescue goats (just kept as pets), sheep, chickens, guinea fowl, dog, cat and human baby on the way!

We didn't intend to get goats originally but we are so glad we did. They are the life and soul of the place!  :goat:

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2012, 06:49:27 pm »
 :wave: Hi and welcome from sunny but frosty Shropshire.  You can probably guess that I am into goats.  Only have three (shortly to become 2) but as I only have a back garden (micro-holding) there isn't sapce for more.  Besides I love to grow fruit and veg.

sabrina

• Joined Nov 2008
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2012, 04:54:15 pm »
Hi and welcome from the frozen North  of Scotland  :wave:

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS