Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: How to move up the ladder in life?  (Read 5109 times)

Sandy

Re: How to move up the ladder in life?
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2011, 10:22:43 am »
Sylvia, they have already been to court a few times and got off, I saw some of the things they were doing, mainly psychological not physical, al;though I was told of physical stuff too but who knows? I suspected other financial stuff, lots of things went missing and cons (thats what they have been tried for), heard from high powered people that they had been told of sexual goings on, no proof but hersay but they felt strong enough to ban them from where they had been working, I also know people who have said things on other social networks that are in a similar vein and as I know them to be drug users in the past, they may be more vulnerable and I do suspect they may have good reason to say what they are saying. The people are usually young teenagers or dysfunctional adults and for some reason, the person I am talking about plays with their brains and they respect the persons power!!!!!!! I am only piecing together what I know from working with them, from the people who they are working with now etc. One issue from a college that just happened to  be an attractive female worker was taken to a tribunal and that was let off too, the girl was another victim and left employment after the last straw of being in the car with her Boss, stopping the car to let her out, then starting the car just as she was getting out!!!!!! the person I am talking about turned it around to be the other workers fault and said she got out the car while they were still driving.

What I saw I did report but all the rest is not anything I can report!!!!

Sylvia

• Joined Aug 2009
Re: How to move up the ladder in life?
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2011, 01:39:33 pm »
I understand. One consolation is that what goes around, comes around. They'll be old and vulnerable themselves one day.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS