Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: smallholding needed for dog lover  (Read 1547 times)

luv4cupido

• Joined Aug 2013
smallholding needed for dog lover
« on: August 26, 2013, 05:39:46 pm »
Hi there
Is there no one out there that could help, i'm getting quite desperate, I cant afford to pay the rent much longer and am going to need somewhere for myself and dogs to live. I am willing to work, please if you know anyone who may have something please get in contact. Even a barn where I could perhaps park a caravan !!!, anything considered.
I'm a 50 yr old woman, looking for somewhere to rent. I have been in Bulgaria for the last 6 months doing animal rescue work, I am now at present in France. I am looking for a smallholding to rent in return for work, I run my own cottage industry business, but I dont make enough to pay rent and eat etc. I have dogs, quite a few actually, many rescues that I just couldn,t bare to part with. They are all house trained, and well behaved, I am in a rented house at the moment, and my landlady is happy to give a reference. Please if you know of anything please drop me an email. I dont mind where it is (not bulgaria) as can run my business from anywhere.
cheers
Thanks for reading
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 03:50:59 pm by luv4cupido »

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS