Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Parking in Edinburgh  (Read 5529 times)

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
Re: Parking in Edinburgh
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2013, 12:34:06 pm »
Fleecewife, I cannot do hills, especially when there is ice or slippery, well I  can but not when I have to carry stuff and one hill after another, the bus routes take some planning, when I go back to work in Edinburgh I will plan my routes but I tended to get new clients by the day and they were all over the place, public transport is not too wonderful when you have a disability and I could not carry anything with me....its a shame as I do love walking......If you are going sight seeing or walking around its brilliant and loads of buses and mine are free due to my age!! :innocent: my husband cycles and can get around much easier in any city, he is in Dundee just now!!!!

My petrol cost me £20 a day as well...I can put it against my TAX but going by train was not an option and to go on the bus I would have had to leave at 6am,   in the car it was very simple indeed until it came to parking!!!!!1

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS