Author Topic: *Sigh*  (Read 5046 times)

Polished Arrow

• Joined Mar 2012
  • Forest of Dean
  • www.cinderhilllfarm.com
    • www.cinderhillfarm.com
Re: *Sigh*
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2012, 07:39:36 pm »
Oh noes! Well- I am pleased for you and your wellies, of course, but we just got beyond that level of stickiness this evening and I actually enjoyed feeding them for the first time in weeks and weeks and weeks.

Hopefully if we get rain, it will be light.  We are promised sun here tomorrow  :D
www.cinderhillfarm.com

We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are.
Anais Nin

Hassle

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Lincolnshire
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2012, 10:07:35 pm »
For grass you can drill up until christmas ... as long as it's dry enough to work

hughesy

• Joined Feb 2010
  • Anglesey
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2012, 08:40:13 am »
Yesterday morning the missus went to feed Monty our boar and the sow that's with him at the moment. She got her foot stuck in the mud, one of the pigs pushed past to get at the trough, and the only way she could try to stay upright was to pull her foot out of the stuck wellie and take a step. At this point she realised that the other boot was also stuck and down she went. If you can imagine a life size chocolate person that is what she looked like. The saddest thing is I didn't have a camera with me ;D ;D ;D .
To cap the day off later she went for a wee behind our chicken pens and stung her arse on some nettles ;D .

Berkshire Boy

• Joined May 2011
  • Presteigne, Powys
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2012, 09:37:29 am »
I have a brilliant picture in my head of a chocolate person, will keep me chuckling for the rest of the day.
Everyone makes mistakes as the Dalek said climbing off the dustbin.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS