Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Brian (he's NOT the Messiah, he's a Very naughty boy!), needs a country home  (Read 2440 times)

funkyfish

• Joined Nov 2011
  • Devon
We are heart broken to have to rehome our beautiful, blue eyed cream la Perm (yes, it is a breed!) cat.

Background:
He was a second hand kitten, to live as a house cat as he is nice but has no fear of anything, so no good in a town. He hated being kept indoors as he is a lively, adventurous cat. He also developed food allergies due to the stress (all sorted now only gets diarrhoea dure to stress).

So, he moved in to my dad's- middle of nowhere 2 acre garden etc, where he has flourished as a semi-out door cat. He is a fantastic mouser/ratter (does get birds too sadly).
 He LOVES people/dogs/other cats etc. He needs human company- he is a real cuddle monster he just relaxes when you pick him up, and goes floppy. My dad is moving to a town and I can\t bear the thought of having him back as a house cat.

So, in exchange for keeping the rodent population down, he needs a warm lap or two and a cosy spot on an arm chair. He is very bright and does tricks! (he is clicker trained). Mostly he needs a home where he is fed, watered and gets the occasional cuddle. He is fully insured with Pet Plan (transferable), he is vaccinated and microchipped (transferable). He is very vocal and a bit of a clutz (tries to walk along the mantal piece etc and things fall off..

Does anyone have room in their lives for a 'special' cat?

East Devon.
vanessa@vetnurse.co.uk

Old and rare breed Ducks, chickens, geese, sheep, guinea pigs, 3 dogs, 3 cats, husband and chicks brooding in the tv cabinate!

omnipeasant

• Joined May 2012
  • Llangurig , Mid Wales
Is he a bit like a ragdoll then?

I would love him, but too far away.Sorry.

funkyfish

• Joined Nov 2011
  • Devon
He is as zippy as a ragdoll but as doglike and vocal as a Siamese or other oriental breed. Will try and upload a pic
Old and rare breed Ducks, chickens, geese, sheep, guinea pigs, 3 dogs, 3 cats, husband and chicks brooding in the tv cabinate!

funkyfish

• Joined Nov 2011
  • Devon
Damn aut correct! lol I mean he is as soppy as a Ragdoll!
hopefully a link to a pic of him...
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=417152805705&set=a.119922520705.111749.687325705&type=3

funkyfish

• Joined Nov 2011
  • Devon
Off to his new home today :). thanks everyone who was interested.

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
So glad things have worked out for you and Brian  :thumbsup:

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS