Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: I just saw...  (Read 4384 times)

Sandy

Re: I just saw...
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2012, 07:41:42 am »
I had a shock once, my chocolate lab was running towards me with what looked like false teeth in her mouth, my imagination went wild and thought there may be a body, when she got to me I did take photos but they are not too good, it was a set of animals teeth, think it was Deer...I end up putting stuff they bring me in trees as they are natural retrievers, I get them back all the time!!!  not of Ben though!!

princesspiggy

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2012, 11:50:19 am »
our dogs get the occassional pig head to eat and the teeth last the longest. plus u seem to find the set of teeth, jaw included,out on our driveway for all to see. bit creepy cos they r so obviously someones teeth, but pig doesnt always spring to mind! lol

Sandy

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2012, 01:15:34 pm »
I always fear finding something I would rather not find...a body.....bodies are often found by dog walkers!!!!!

THere was a big cat hunt in Devilla or it was planned, never found if the event was carried out but it could not have turned up with any results as nothing has been said, many people have seen things in Devilla Forest FIfe!!!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS