Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Breeding pair Kune kunes Midlothian  (Read 1649 times)

pink

• Joined Mar 2009
Breeding pair Kune kunes Midlothian
« on: May 16, 2011, 02:02:24 pm »
I am selling my 2 lovely kune kunes. They are a breeding pair and have produced some brilliant piglets together.
'Oscar' is Te Whangi lines and is the most laid back boar you will come across. He has had quite a few litters from visiting sows and the litters have always be quite large and sows taking first time (normally!!) He is 3 1/2 yrs (18/2/08) and is black and white with a bit of ginger.
'Marigold' is for the Awakino line and is a very sweet sow. She has had 3 litters and maybe just  in pig at the moment. Again she has had quite large litters and has farrowed easily and been a lovely mother. She is 3 and a bit (23/3/08) and is brown in colour
They both get on well with other pigs and are wormed and registered. I am selling them because i need space for my Saddlebacks. They have produced great meat weaners and lovely outdoor pets for other. i am looking for a nice home for them and that is the most important thing. if you are interested mail me or give me a ring.
sarahvchambers@gmail.com

pink

• Joined Mar 2009
Re: Breeding pair Kune kunes Midlothian
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 08:04:39 pm »
Bump!!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS