Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Its Friday! And that means.....  (Read 4181 times)

Rhyan & Melissa

• Joined Dec 2008
  • Lincolnshire
Its Friday! And that means.....
« on: February 20, 2009, 08:08:02 am »
......there are only 2 more work days till Monday!  ;D

Hope you all have a good weekend!

Rhyan & Melissa
Rhyan & Melissa

Pea Pod Burgundy Ltd

Blog:      www.peapodburgundy.blogspot.com/
Twitter:   www.twitter.com/peapodburgundy
Web:      www.peapodburgundy.co.uk

You can also find us on Facebook and Myspace!

MrRee

• Joined Jan 2008
Re: Its Friday! And that means.....
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2009, 09:01:20 am »
You can go off some people ya know!!   ;D
They don’t join cliques — more times than not, they stand alone — but they recognize and gravitate towards one another. Only warriors understand other warriors.

stephen

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Kent
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2009, 09:10:11 am »
monday is payday for me so im looking foward to it lol  ;D

Hilarysmum

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2009, 09:37:37 am »
Monday week for us, isnt it awful to be wishing the days away

sandy

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2009, 09:44:48 am »
Two full day's with my partner and this time NO Whiskey!!!!!! I love the weekends as I can get on with outdoor stuff and it looks good weather for it....I hope.

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2009, 11:46:26 am »
Might have got the days wrong when I was speaking to you, Sandy.  I'm here all this weekend, and only away at Lanark on Saturday 28th next weekend. 
I've been snipping bits off those trees to try to make the job easier for Steve when he comes to take them down - and they're only chopped off at about 6ft so not too high either.  No ropes and crampons needed. ;)
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Wellieboots

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2009, 01:46:03 pm »
Friday is day off day for me being a part timer so I took me mountain bike off up Glen Isla (only 20 mins away!). Got caught in a hailstorm, fell off a rickety bridge, scared loadsa pheasants, saw a few grouse & then even better heard & then saw my first capercallie. Bit like the fisherman with the one that got away, by the time I fished my camera out it had decided it'd head back into the pine forest and continue its super wierd "glugging from a bottle" style call!

Got home, chooks have laid 4 eggs, the sparrows are "being sexy" in the beech hedge, 8 deer in the field out front & I've got 3 more days off!!!

Huzzah for me!! ;D ;D

carl

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2009, 03:10:40 pm »
quite quiet at work as we have just had to enforce a short week due to economy, place is a bit spooky with just a couple of us doing essential stuff. I bring a lot of my eggs in on a friday, partly to barter at the chippie in exchange for my lunch, and to try and sell the rest. done allright today, paid for the chooks upkeep and had a fish chips,peas and a breadbun.( result). getting ready for the weekend,planting, sowing and mucking out etc. my son has no choir duties this weekend so I won't be doing taxi service. which will give me a bit more time to do jobs. I am hoping to move my birds around to fresh areas which are not yet so muddy. i have had a load of woodchippings delivered to repair the patch round the hut.Also i have some replacement light fittings to put up so I don't have to carry a torch round in one hand all the time in the evenings. all in all a normal weekend, never boring.

sandy

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2009, 08:37:48 pm »
Well, what a funny day, seem to have spent the day in a haze, the twins (babies) have now arrived so looks like we will be seeing in laws etc. Anne, Steve can pop around next Sunday as we are visiting this Saturday or Sunday and I am not too well, nothing catching, so see you soon.

lordlonk

• Joined Jan 2009
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2009, 08:10:14 am »
Im back- hello everyone - Ive had a complicated week again and will try and get in the swing of the forum - I love being here. My weekend will be doing the same i do every day sadly -work - Im so much wanting to escape from my boring exsistance of having to do what i do and so much want to be ableto do the animalsevery day and a bit of mailorder every day.

My my what a complicated week. Will write more i hope over the weekend . Take care everyone

buddy

• Joined Feb 2009
  • I really love my life, especially when its sunny
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2009, 11:38:47 pm »
I love Fridays, it means we are a family united for a few days. I clean and tidy the house so it looks lovely for when they all get home, by Sunday its a pigsty again.
Enjoying life making the most of whats available. My kids were little yesterday, today they are almost adults, where on earth did that change happen?

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS