Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: So...Did he come???  (Read 6985 times)

waterhouse

Re: So...Did he come???
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2011, 01:16:30 pm »
We do have the most wonderful minor injuries unit at St Albans which is nurse-led and GP supported. This means a bunch of no-nonsense experienced nurses who can deal with most situations.  It's quick and efficient but the opposite direction from the A&E proper.

I don't want to knock the Luton & Dunstable hospital because it's doing a difficult job and stuff happens.  It has  improved dramatically of late, and you never want to be in hospital anyway.   Getting quite a taste for Oromorph too!

Herdygirl

• Joined Sep 2011
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2011, 08:26:14 pm »
Glad to see you are on the mend waterhouse,keep taking the tablets  :thumbsup:

waterhouse

« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2011, 09:56:13 am »
Thank you

I went to see my GP yesterday. He'd heard nothing from A&E (NHS data sharing failure again) and spent the time to listen and then explain. So reassuring.

My immediate neighbour is a GP in the same practice but I avoid going to her simply because she's a good friend. I think it would confuse the relationship.  We are fortunate that the practice has great technology support so that one can book the GP of choice, or specify male or female, and they hold back a batch of appointments for the day.  How is it that iSoft could make such a pigs ear of the wider NHS project?

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2011, 12:37:26 pm »
Too many chiefs and not enough indians I suspect.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS