Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Goats for sale (Fife)  (Read 2697 times)

egglady

• Joined Jun 2009
Goats for sale (Fife)
« on: January 21, 2012, 05:59:31 pm »
we bought our two girls last year but they aren't really for us.  We didn't use the milk and we certainly won't eat goat meat so, following our new "everything has to earn it's keep" policy, the girls have to go :(

Suzie is a white (AN?) milker, (though we had to let her dry up as hubby was going to be in plaster for 12 weeks and it was all going to be too much for me and Sinnita is a brown and white (BT?) - dont think she's ever been in kid but not sure.

anyone interested, pm me for more info or to arrange a visit to meet the ladies.

Mountainman

• Joined May 2011
Re: Goats for sale (Fife)
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 08:22:50 am »
Hi,
Quite interested, (depending on price) and only a couple of hours from you. Could you please call me on 07876 796739? Many Thanks. Davy

northfifeduckling

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Fife
    • North Fife Blog
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2012, 05:30:04 pm »
Dear Laura, I passed your nr on to a friend who was quite desperate last year - she might ring you (Maryse's her name). Hope you and John are keeping well and that the recent storms have spared you! A very Happy New Year to you all :)

egglady

• Joined Jun 2009
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2012, 06:32:54 pm »
Dear Laura, I passed your nr on to a friend who was quite desperate last year - she might ring you (Maryse's her name). Hope you and John are keeping well and that the recent storms have spared you! A very Happy New Year to you all :)
hi kerstin, that's fine, though we have a couple of folks interested and someone coming to see them tomorrow. will post and update soon.
and yes we are well, john still in plaster and a couple of trees down but nothing too awful.  hope all good with you guys too

lee.arron

• Joined Jan 2012
  • shropshire
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2012, 10:20:54 pm »
hi, hope your well,  dont suppose your a/n is still available is she

demonfarmer2630

• Joined May 2011
  • kennoway
  • soor plooms
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2013, 08:21:12 pm »
Do u still have them

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS